Dear hearts I have so much to share with you, my fingers are shaking with excitement!
Are you ready for this weekend? SB LI is Sunday if you didn’t know. Yes the Patty Pats will be playing, along with their fearless leader, Hoodie Billy B.
Kind reminder to refrain from doing this during the game … He’s their fearless owner
Be like this guy…. He’s lit and over 70 years old. Not quite the dirty bird, close enough.
He’s also the Falcons owner in his spare time, since retiring from building the store you likely spend your Saturday improving your home at.
Personally, I’d rather sit sixth row, wearing in my fur, channeling my inner Joe Namath at Met Life Stadium, while watching the
heartbreaking Jets play, in front of me when I’m over 70. I’m optimistic over the next four decades…
Who will win this lovely game? Watching the Pats lose a SB again is a nice little thrill. I prefer when Tommy Boy is upset. It’s not that easy to predict, and this game could be one of the best SB match ups to date.
Let me guide you through a few points:
Pattie Pats Pros
- Experience – been here, done this before with 4 trophies
- Brady – arguably, sigh- one of the greatest QB’s of all-time will be starting
- Possibilities -Belichick +DC Patricia +OC McDaniels can draw up plays and game plans that make opponents have nightmares
- Gronky – that tight end is out and he played a critical role
- Overconfidence – they may want to throw it to the birds, and that wouldn’t be smart with this Hot-lanta team
- Offense – Fast + versatile with QB Ryan and primary target, J. Jones
- O-line – Solid protection to operate the show behind them
- Defense – A force and one who can fly into Brady
- HC Quinn – the new coach pumped more than a little life into the team this season
- OC Shanahan Jr – he knows what to do with their system(s)
- Inexperience – 18 years since last SB appearance
- Defense – young things Belichick can destroy quickly with his Tommy gun and additional offensive weapons – Edelman +receivers x, y, and z…
My prediction is a low-scoring affair, heavy on the D. That’s where both teams will need to focus since both offenses are potent.
If you are a pro-only type of football fan, the worst time of the year has possibly begun.
Unless you’re like me, who enjoys pro-style and college.
The days of the hat swap in a high school gym, or an idea taken from The Decision have vanished. It’s okay dear heart to get a little excited. Now take a breath, and realize 2 -3 gents actually work out. It’s like picking a stock netting you a 35% gain. There’s not a science to it. Luck plays a heavy hand.
Oh no… We’re witnessing another stadium finance disaster. How do you catch a billionaire?
Or a millionaire trying to become a billionaire. Offer him several hundreds of millions in cash for a new stadium. Giggle if you didn’t see this coming…
These little snags happen. Ronnie Lott is running in to save the day, just like he used to when he played for the 49er’s. That’s domination in more than one way. Oh, San Diego is now also giving an offer… the residents will love that.
This is a lot to suddenly take in…